For an adventurous yet fun-filled day out in Dubai, The OTT can tailor a visit to the Wild Wadi Park featuring some of the world’s fastest and tallest rides. Located adjacent to Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah – one of the city’s most posh areas, a tour to the Wild Wadi Park will provide you with a delightful break from the daily hustles and bustles of your hectic life. The real highlight of the park is that it is built around the concept of an interesting Arabian folklore whose central characters are Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. Its attention to detail emphasis on character structure and development has won the park the World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment Design and Theming. As you enter here, the child in you will pop out, with more than 25 exciting rides – the significant being Master Blaster or uphill water roller coaster, Ring Rides that allows you to choose from single or double ring, Jumeirah Sceirah – a free-fall water slide that stands up to a height of 33 meters, Wipeout and Riptide rides with the capability of producing a realistic wave effect and Breakers Bay – the largest of its kind in the Middle East.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason if any of the rides are non operational on any particular day, in that case we does not holds any responsibility for the same.
- If you are selecting option without transfers then the best and cheapest way to reach is through public transportation, i.e ( Taxis, Metro etc.) or you can book private transfers from our website in transportation section.
Special Note - The Wild Wadi Water Park remains closed from 14th January 2017 to 9th February 2017 for its Annual maintenance. The Park will open its door back to Public from 10th February 2016
- Pickup & Drop off Available (If transfer option selected)
- Entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Theme Park.
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides.
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available.
- Food and beverage available in the premises