Discover one of the best kept secrets of Arabian world on a mesmerizing trip with Oasis Tours to Panoramic Musandam Dibba. A haven for nature lovers, its majestic landscape with crystal clear, towering mountain range, jagged coastline and salubrious climate will for sure leave you awestruck. We’ll pick you from your location in Dubai, and drive you past some of the most scenic regions dotting the UAE’s northern emirates including Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah. Moreover, the journey halts at spots including Carpet Market and Masafi Mountains that enable you to captivate some enchanting moments in the lap of nature.
Upon a picturesque drive through tapered trails and hair-pin curves engraved out of the magnificent Hajar Mountains, we’ll lead you to Dibba Harbor where you can board a traditional Omani wooden dhow reflecting Bedouin style decor with beautiful carpets and comfortable pillows. In glorious sunshine, as the dhow drifts along the fjords flanked by mountains, you’ll feel that you’re a world away from the daily hustles of life. The scenery is strikingly beautiful with all silence and tranquility around you. If you’re a water sport aficionado, go for an exhilarating banana boat ride, try fishing, or plummet into the emerald green waters to swim or snorkel to take in the diversity of exuberant the underwater world. After all, the water of Musandam is a sanctuary for an incredible range of fish as well as other marine life.
Aside from a sumptuous Continental buffet lunch, we provide you with all refreshments and snacks to ensure that you never run out of fuel to make most this astounding cruise. So to experience one of your life’s most memorable moments, contact Oasis’s tour representatives today itself to book your trip to Musandam Dibba tour.
For more information feel free to dial us on +971 4 2285225 / +971 526463828 / 526446019 or send an email to email@example.com.
- UAE Residents are requested to send a copy of passport to process the border pass. Border pass is required as per the new regulation set by the UAE crossing Dibba transitional border for all UAE Residents visa holders. Border pass will be made by us (it is free of charge) and it will remain at the Dibba checkpoint. It may take 2 to 3 days to process Border pass ,Please ensure you carry your Passport along with you.
- For tourist visa holders it is mandatory during the Musandam Dibba Tour to carry a valid passport as the tour crosses the army check point.
- Pick up & drop off from your Hotel or Residence in Dubai.
- Pickup from Sharjah and Ajman with extra cost.
- 5 Hours Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Continental Buffet lunch with refreshments
- Fishing & Swimming with life jackets
- Snorkeling with Equipment's